141-1. Certain vehicles excluded from highways posted by Selectmen:
Article I - Weight Limits [Approved by Board of Selectmen 3/67] [Amended 7/21/98, 9/21/99] Revised: August 20, 2002
- No vehicle with a gross weight in excess often (10) tons [twenty thousand (20,000) pounds] shall be permitted upon any highway or road when said highway or road is posted by the Selectmen of Conway.
- No through trucking on Town of Conway roads is allowed with a GVWR (gross vehicle weight rating) of thirteen (13) tons or more.
141-2. Violations and penalties.
[Amended 11/87 by Board of Selectmen]
Any person violating this Article shall be fined a sum not to exceed fifty dollars ($50).
Article II - Parking [Adopted by Board of Selectmen, Amended in its entirety 10/83]
As used in this Article, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated.
|Authorized Emergency Vehicle||
Vehicles of the fire departments (fire patrol), police vehicles and such ambulances and emergency vehicles of municipal departments or public service corporations as are designated or authorized by the Conway Chief of Police
|Board||The Board of Selectmen or the Police Commission when designated by the Selectmen.|
Every vehicle designated, maintained or used primarily for the transportation of property.
|Curb Loading Zone||A space adjacent to a curb reserved for the exclusive use of vehicles during the loading or unloading of materials.|
|Highway||The entire width between the boundary lines of every way publicly maintained when any part thereof is open to the use of the public for purposes of vehicular travel.|
|Intersection||The area embraced within the prolongation or connection of the lateral curb-lines or, if none, then the lateral boundary lines of roadways of two (2) highways which join one another at or approximately at right angles, or the area within which vehicles traveling upon different highways joining at any other angle may come in conflict. Where a highway includes two (2) roadways thirty (30) feet or more apart, then every crossing of each roadway of such divided highway by an intersecting highway shall be regarded as a separate "inter-section." In the event such intersecting highway also includes two (2) roadways thirty (30) feet or more apart, then every crossing of two (2) roadways of such highways shall be regarded as a separate "intersection." The junction of an alley with a street or highway shall not constitute an "intersection."|
|Motor Vehicle||Every vehicle which is self-propelled but not operated upon rails, including mopeds.|
|Official Time Standard||Whenever certain hours are named herein, they shall mean standard timeor daylight saving time as may be in current use in this town.|
|Park Or Parking||The standing of a vehicle, whether occupied or not, otherwise than temporarily for the purpose of and while actually engaged in loading or unloading merchandise or passengers.|
|Pedestrian||Any person afoot.|
|Person||Every natural person, firm, copartnership, association or corporation.|
|Police Officer||Every officer of the Town Police Department or any officer authorized to direct or regulate traffic or to make arrests for violations of traffic regulations.|
|Private Road or Driveway||Every way or place in private ownership and used for vehicular travel by the owner and those having express or implied permission from the owner, but not by other persons.|
|Roadway||That portion of a highway improved, designed or ordinarily used for vehicular travel, exclusive of the berm or shoulder. In the event a highway includes two (2) or more separate roadways, the term "roadway," as used herein, shall refer to any such roadway separately but not to all such roadways collectively.|
|Safety Zone||The area or space officially set apart within a roadway for the exclusive use of pedestrians and which is protected or is so marked or indicated by adequate signs as to be plainly visible at all times while set apart as a safety zone.|
|Sidewalk||That portion of a street between the curb|
|Stand or Standing||The halting of a vehicle whether occupied or not, otherwise than for the purpose of and while actually engaged in receiving or discharging passengers.|
|Stop||When required, complete cessation from movement.|
|Street Or Highway||The entire width between the boundary lines of every way publicly maintained when any part thereof is open to the use of the public for purposes of vehicular travel.|
|Traffic||Pedestrians, ridden or herded animals, vehicles, streetcars and other conveyances, either singly or together, while using any highway for purposes of travel.|
|Traffic Controllers||Employees of the Town of Conway Police Department, assigned by the Chief of Police or his designee to control, regulate and maintain the flow of traffic within the Town of Conway. (added 9/21/99 by the Board of Selectmen)|
|Through Highway||Every highway or portion thereof on which vehicular traffic is given preferential right|
|Vehicle||Every device in, upon or by which any person or property is or may be transported or drawn upon a highway, excepting devices moved by human power or used exclusively upon stationary rails or tracks.|
141-4. Enforcement; failure to comply with lawful order.
A It shall be the duty of the Conway Police Department to enforce the provisions of this Article.
B. It shall be unlawful for any person to refuse or fail to comply with any lawful order, signal or direction of a Traffic Controler or a Police Officer with authority to direct, control or regulate traffic.
(Modified to include Traffic Controller on 9/21/99 by the Board of Selectmen)
141-5. Emergency and experimental regulations.
The Chief of Police, by and with the approval of the Board, is hereby empowered to make regulations necessary to make effective the provisions of the traffic ordinances of this town and to make and enforce temporary or experimental regulations to cover emergencies or special conditions. No such temporary or experimental regulation shall remain in effect for more than ninety (90) days.
141-6. Hours for limit parking.
[Most Recently Revised: August 20, 2002]
On streets where there is a time limit on parking (see Schedule II, Time limit parking, 141-28) restrictions will be enforced between the hours of 8:00 am. and 6:00 pm unless otherwise indicated by signs.
141-7. Manner of parking.
Except as otherwise provided in this Article, every vehicle stopped or parked upon a roadway shall be so stopped or parked with the right-hand wheels of such vehicle parallel to and within twelve (12) inches of the right-hand curb or the edge of the roadway in the direction of traffic movement where no curb exists.
141-8. Angle parking.
The Board shall determine upon what streets angle parking shall be permitted and shall mark or sign such streets. Angle parking shall not be permitted at any place where the parked vehicle would conflict with the flow of traffic.
141-9. General stopping, standing and parking regulations.
Except when necessary to avoid conflict with other traffic, or in compliance with law or the directions of a police officer or official traffic control device, no person shall:
- Stop, stand or park a vehicle:
- On a roadway side of any vehicle stopped or parked at the edge or curb of a street.
- On a sidewalk.
- Within an intersection.
- On a crosswalk.
- Between a safety zone and the adjacent curb or within thirty (30) feet of points on the curb immediately opposite the ends of a safety zone, unless indicated differently by signs or markings.
- Alongside or opposite any street excavation or obstruction when stopping, standing or parking would obstruct traffic.
- Upon any bridge or other elevated structure upon a highway.
- On any railroad tracks.
- At any place where official signs prohibit stopping.
- Stand or park a vehicle, whether occupied or not, except momentarily to pick up or discharge a passenger or passengers:
- In front of a public or private driveway.
- Within fifteen (15) feet ofa fire hydrant.
- Within twenty (20) feet of a crosswalk at an intersection.
- Within thirty (30) feet upon the approach to any flashing signal, stop sign or traffic-control signal located at the right of a roadway.
- Within twenty (20) feet of the driveway entrance to any fire station and on the side of a street opposite the entrance to any fire station within seventy-five (75) feet of said entrance (when properly signposted).
- At any place where official signs prohibit standing.
- Park a vehicle, whether occupied or not, except temporarily for the purpose of and while actually engaged in loading or unloading merchandise or passengers:
- Within fifty (50) feet of the nearest rail of a railroad crossing.
- At any place where official signs prohibit parking.
- Stop, stand or park a vehicle for more than fifteen (15) minutes.]
- In front of the post office in North Conway.
- On Norcross Circle from White Mt. Highway (North Conway) north side near the old bank to Station Drive.
- Within twenty (20) feet of the official information booth in North Conway.
[Amended by Board of Selectmen 7/84]
141-10. Restricting movement of traffic.
No person shall park any vehicle upon a street, other than an alley, in such a manner or under such conditions as to leave available less than twelve (12) feet of the width of the roadway for free movement of vehicular traffic.
141-11. Parking in alleys.
No person shall park a vehicle within an alley in such a manner or under such conditions as to leave available less than twelve (12) feet of the width of the roadway for the free movement of vehicular traffic, and no person shall stop, stand or park a vehicle within an alley in such position as to block the driveway entrance to any abutting property.
141-12. Parking for certain purposes restricted.
No person shall park a vehicle upon any roadway for the principal purpose of
- Displaying such vehicle for sale.
- Washing, greasing or repairing such vehicle, except repairs necessitated by an emergency.
141-13. Parking near schools.
- No person shall park a vehicle adjacent to any school property when such parking would interfere with traffic or create a hazardous situation.
- When official signs are erected indicating no parking upon either side of a street adjacent to any school property as authorized herein, no person shall park a vehicle in any such designated place.
141-14. Parking on narrow streets.
- The Board is hereby authorized to erect signs indicating no parking upon any street when the width of the roadway does not exceed twenty(20) feet or upon one (1) side of a street as indicated by such signs when the width of the roadway does not exceed thirty (30) feet.
- When official signs prohibiting parking are erected upon narrow streets as authorized herein, no person shall park a vehicle upon any such street in violation of any such sign.
141-15. Night parking for snow removal.
- No person shall park a vehicle on any street from 12:00 midnight to 8:00 am during the winter snow removal period starting November 15 and ending April 15 of each year.
- The Board may reduce the no parking hours during the snow removal period from 12:00 midnight to 8:00 a.m. to 1:15 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. in certain areas containing establishments with liquor licenses. Official signs shall be erected in areas so designated.
- The town will not be liable for any damage to any vehicle that may be in violation of this Article.
141-16. Loading zones.
- The Police Department shall have authority, subject to the approval of the Board, to determine the location of loading zones and shall erect and maintain or cause to be maintained appropriate signs indicating the same.
- It shall be unlawful for the driver of a vehicle to stop, stand or park said vehicle for a period of time longer than is necessary for the expeditious loading or unloading of material in any place marked as a loading zone.
- It shall be unlawful for the driver of a vehicle to stop, stand or park said vehicle for a period of time longer than is necessary for the expeditious loading or unloading of passengers or for the unloading and delivery or pickup and loading of materials in any place marked as a loading zone. In no case shall the stop for loading and unloading of materials exceed thirty (30) minutes.
141-17. Handicapped parking.
The Board is hereby authorized to designate and mark by proper signs parking for handicapped persons and persons picking up or discharging handicapped persons only. It shall be unlawful for any person to park in areas so designated.
141-18. Applicability of parking prohibitions.
The provisions of 141-18 through 141-22 prohibiting the standing or parking of a vehicle shall apply at all times or at those times herein specified or as indicated on official signs, except when it is necessary to stop a vehicle to avoid conflict with other traffic or in compliance with the directions of a police officer or official traffic control device.
141-19. Applicability of parking time limit.
The provisions of 141-18 through 141-22 imposing a time limit on parking shall not relieve any person from the duty to observe other and more restrictive provisions prohibiting or limited the stopping, standing or parking of vehicles in specified places or at specified times.
141-20. Parking prohibited.
When signs are erected giving notice thereof, no person shall park a vehicle at any time upon any of the streets described in Schedule I, Parking prohibited, 141-27.
141-21. Time limit parking.
Where signs are erected giving notice thereof, no person shall park a vehicle for longer than one (1) or two (2) hours, as prescribed in Scheddddule IT (141-28), upon those streets as listed in Schedule II Time limit parking, 141-28.
141-22. Signs required.
Most Recently Revised: August 20, 2002
Whenever, by this Article or any other ordinance of this town, any parking time limit is imposed or parking is prohibited on designated streets, it shall be the duty of the Police Commission, subject to the approval of the Board, to erect appropriate signs giving notice thereof, and no such regulations shall be effective unless said signs are erected and in place at the time of any alleged offense
141-23. Violations and penalties.
[Amended 11/87 and 4/01 by Board of Selectmen]
- Each such owner or operator of a vehicle who violates the provisions of this Article which governs and regulates stopping, standing and parking may, within two (2) days of the time when such notice was attached to such vehicle, pay to the police officer in charge and on duty at police headquarters, as a penalty for and in full satisfaction of such violation, the following sums:
|Parking within 15 feet of fire hydrant||$50.00|
|All night parking||$10.00|
|Parking more than 10 feet from curb||$10.00|
|Parking on restricted area||$15.00|
|Parking to block an alley or street||$15.00|
|Parking within 20 feet of a driveway or crosswalk||$15.00|
|Parking with left side to curb||$10.00|
|Parking with rear wheels to curb||$10.00|
|Parking in a space reserved for the Handicapped||$50.00|
B. Any person who violates 141-15, regarding parking on streets during the winter snow removal period of November 15 through April 15 of each year shall, upon conviction thereof, be fined fifty dollars ($50).
C. Any person, firm or corporation who violates any of the provisions of this Article regulating standing, stopping or parking, and who fails to report within two (2) days and pay the penalty prescribed in 141-23A, or violates any other provisions of this Article may, upon conviction thereof, be subject to a fine of not less than fifty dollars ($50) nor more than one hundred dollars ($100).
141-24. Responsibility of owner for violations.
If any vehicle is found upon a street or highway in violation of any provisions of this Article regulating the stopping, standing or parking of vehicles and the identity of the driver cannot be determined, the owner, or in whose name such vehicle is registered, shall be held prima facie responsible for such violation.
141-25. Notice of violation.
Most Recently Revised: August 20, 2002
A police officer observing a violation of any of the provisions of this Article shall attach to the vehicle a notice to the operator or owner that the vehicle has been parked in violation of this Article and instructing the operator or owner to report at police headquarters. The notice shall contain:
- The location where the vehicle is parked.
- The state registration number of such vehicle.
- The time at which such vehicle is parked in violation of anyof the provisions of this Article.
- Any other facts, a knowledge of which is necessary to a thorough understanding of the circumstances attending such violation.
141-26. Removal of abandoned and illegally parked vehicles.
The Police Department is authorized to remove and tow away or have removed and towed away by commercial towing service any abandoned vehicle or other vehicle illegally parked in a place where it creates or constitutes a traffic hazard, blocks the use of a fire hydrant or obstructs or may obstruct snow removal operations or the movement of any emergency vehicle. Vehicles towed for illegal parking shall be stored in a safe place and shall be restored to the owner or operator upon payment of all fees for towing and storage.
141-27. Schedule I: Parking prohibited.
[Amended 12/01,8/02 by Board of Selectmen]
As provided in 141-20, it shall be a violation of this Article to park upon the following streets or parts of streets:
|Name of Street *||Side||Location *|
|Chase Avenue||North||From Pleasant to Pollard|
|Colbath||Both||From HobbsSt. (CV)to the end|
|Common Court||Both||From intersection with North-South Connector to intersection with McMillan Lane|
|Cottage||Both||From Colbath to the end|
|Cranmore Road||South||From Kearsarge Road to the end of circle|
|EastMain St (CV)||North||From Rt. 16/113 Intersection to Maine StateLine|
|East Main St (CV)||South||From Rt. 16/113 Intersection to MainStateLine|
|Eastman RoadlRtJ02||Both||Rt. 16/White Mountain Highway to Crest Chevrolet|
|Echo Acres||Both||From Route 16to the railroad crossing|
|Greenwood||South||From Pleasant to Wilder|
|Grove||North||FromWhite Mt. Hwy. (NC) to the end|
|Grove||South||From White Mt. Hwy. to easterly sideof the|
|HavenLane||Both||From Route 16 to the town line|
|Kearsarge Road||Both||FromWhite Mt. Hwy. (NC) each for 100feet|
|Kearsarge Road||South||From a point 475 feet east of White Mt, Hwy.(NC) to the railroad crossing|
|MainStreet(CV)||North||From East Main Street (CV) to a point 375 feet west of Washington Street|
|Main Street(CV)||South||From the entrance to the post office to Pleasant Street|
|McMillan Lane||Both||Entire length|
|White Mt. Hwy.(NC)||East||
From Duprey Road to Depot Street
|White Mt. Hwy. (NC)||East/West||From the intersection of Route 16/113 to Duprey Road|
|Maple Street(NC)||Both||From Ledgewood Road to Ash|
|Mechanic Street||North||FromWhite Mt. Hwy. (NC) to the railroad crossing|
|Mechanic Street||South||FromWhite Mt, Hwy. (NC) to Pine Street|
|Mill Street(CC)||Both||From a point 400 feet west of the bridge to PineTree School|
|NorcrossCircle||West||FromWhite Mt. Hwy(northern entrance) to the railroad station|
|NorthRoad||Both||FromRoute 16/Main St. to WestMainStreet|
|North-South Road||Both||FromKearsarge Roadto U.S. Route 302|
|North-South Road||West||From Mechanic Street to Kearsarge Road|
|Old Bartlett Road||Both||From Skimobile Rd to Kearsarge Rd|
|Old West SideRd||Both||From Echo Lake State Park gate to Bow Lane|
|Pleasant||East||From Route 16to the transmission line|
|Pollard||East||From East MainSt (CV) to the end|
|River Street(CV)||North||FromEast MainSt (CV) to the end|
|Seavey||South||FromWhite Mountain Highway east for 50 feet|
|Skimobile Road||South||From Kearsarge Road to the end|
|The Lane||East||From Kearsarge Road to Mechanic St|
|Washington Street||East||From MainSt (CV)North for 125 ft|
|Washington Street||West||From MainSt (CV) North for 220 ft|
|West Main St (CV)||Both||From Haven Lane to Route 16/Main Street|
|West Main St (CV)||West||From the south entrance to the park to Old Station Road|
|Wilder||Both||From Route l13/East Main Street to the end|
* Note: The following abbreviations, whose meanings are indicated below, are used in this schedule to indicate the locations of certain streets and parts of streets:
|CC - Center Conway||CV - Conway Village||NC - North Conway|
141-28. Schedule II: Time limit parking.
[Amended 11/87,4/01, 8/01, 10/01,8/02 by Board of Selectmen]
As provided in 141-21, it shall be a violation of this Article to park upon the following streets or parts of streets for a period in excess of the indicated time:
|Name of Street *||Side||Time Limit||Location *|
|Cranmore Road||Southeast||2 hrs||From Cranmore Circle to Skimobile Road|
|Greenwood Avenue||North||2 hrs||From Pleasant to Wilder|
|Grove||South||2 hrs||East from a point 40 feet east of White Mt. Hwy. to the end|
|Kearsarge Road||North||2 hrs||From a point 100 feet east of White Mt. Hwy. to Kearsarge|
|Kearsarge Road||South||2 hrs||From a point 100 feet east of White Mt. Hwy. To a point 475 ft east of White Mt. Hwy.|
|KearsargeRoad||South||2 hrs||From the railroad crossing to The Lane|
|Main Street (CY)||All||Ihr||West from Washington and Pleasant Streets to the intersection with West Main|
|White Mt. Hwy (NC)||East||2 hrs||From the Depot Rd. to Pine Street|
|White Mt. Hwy (NC)||West||2 hrs||From the Depot Rd. to River Road|
|Mechanic Street||South||2 hrs||From Pine St to the railroad crossing|
|Norcross Circle||East||2 hrs||Entire length|
|North-South Road||East||2 hrs||From Mechanic Street to Kearsarge Road|
|Pine Street||East||15 min.||120' southerly from stop sign|
|Pine Street||North||15 min.||80' westerly from comer|
|Pine Street||North||Ihr||From a point 120' east of Rt. 16/White Mountain Highway to a point 330' east of Rt. 16/White Mountain Highway|
|Seavey||North||2 hrs||From a point 50 ft east of White Mt. Hwy (NC) to the railroad crossing|
|Skimobile Road||North||2 hrs||From Kearsarge Rd to the end|
|The Lane||West||2 hrs||From Kearsarge Rd to Mechanic|
|Washington Street||East||Ihr||From Main Street (CY) to Conway Village Park|
|Washington Street||West||Ihr||From Main Street (CY) to Conway Village Park|
|West Main St (CV)||All||Ihr||From Main St (CY) to Haven Lane|
* Note: The following abbreviations, whose meanings are indicated below, are used in this schedule to indicate the locations of certain streets and parts of streets:
|CC - Center Conway||CV - Conway Village||NC - North Conway|
141-29. Amendments by Board of Selectmen.
141-30. Stop intersections.
|Stop Sign On||Direction of Travel||At Intersection of|
|Allard Farm Circuit||South||Birch Hill Road|
|Allen's Siding||East||West SideRoad|
|Artist Falls Road||West||Route 161WhiteMt. Hwy|
|Artist Falls Road||East||North-South Road|
|Artist Falls Road||West||North-South Road|
|Attitash Lane||West||Forbes Drive|
|Bald Hill Road||East||Route 161White Mt. Hwy|
|Birch Hill Road||East||West Side Road|
|Butternut Lane||South||Kancamagus Highway|
|Cathedral Ledge Road||North||OldWest Side Road|
|Chase Avenue||East||Pollard Street|
|Chase Avenue||West||Route 1531Pleasant St|
|Common Court Connector||East||North-South Road|
|Common Court Connector||West||Common Court|
|Crescent Drive||West||West Side Road (both exits)|
|Cross Street||North||Seavey Street|
|Cross Street||South||Grove Street|
|Davis Hill Road||North||OldMill Road|
|Depot Street||West||Route 161 White Mt. Hwy|
|Depot Road||East||North-South Road|
|Depot Road||West||North-South Road|
|DupreyRoad||West||Route 161WhiteMt. Hwy|
|Echo AcresRoad||East||Route 161White Mt. Hwy|
|Greenwood Avenue||East||Wilder Street|
|Greenwood Avenue||West||Route 1531Pleasant St|
|Grove Street||West||Route 161 White Mountain Highway|
|Grove Street||East||North-South Road|
|Grove Street||West||North-South Road|
|Gulf Road||North||SouthConway Rd & Brownfield Road|
|Heath Road||South||Route 302/East MainStreet|
|Hemlock Lane||West||North-South Road|
|Hillside Avenue||East||West Side Road (Both)|
|HobbsStreet||West||West Main Street|
|Intervale Crossroad||East||Kearsarge Road|
|Intervale Crossroad||West||Route 16/White Mt. Hwy|
|Kearsarge Road||North||Hurricane Mtn. Road|
|Kennett Street||West||West Main Street|
|Ledgewood Road||West||Route 16/White Mt.Hwy|
|LocustLane||West||Route 16/White Mt. Hwy|
|Mechanic Street||East||Kearsarge Road|
|Mechanic Street||West||Route 16/White Mt.Hwy|
|Mill Street (CC)||North||Route 302/East Main Street|
|Mountain Street||West||Route 302/Eastman Road|
|Mountain Valley Boulevard||East||North-South Road|
|Norcross Circle||East||Route 16/White Mt. Hwy|
|NorthRoad||West||Route 16/Main Street|
|North-South Road||North||Kearsarge Road|
|North-South Road||South||Kearsarge Road|
|Hillside Avenue||East||West Side Road|
|Oak Street(NC)||South||Mechanic Street|
|Old Bartlett Road||North||Whitaker Lane|
|Old Bartlett Road||South||Whitaker Lane|
|Old Bartlett Road||West||Kearsarge Road|
|Old Mill Road||North||Route 302/East MainStreet|
|Old Mill Road||West||Mill Street (CC)|
|Old West Side Road||North||River Road|
|Passaconaway Road||East||West SideRoad|
|Pequawket Drive||East||Quint Street|
|Pine Street||West||Route 16/WhiteMt. Hwy|
|Quint Street||East||Tasker Hill Road|
|Red RidgeLane||West||Forbes Drive|
|Route 113||West||East Conway Road|
|Seavey Street||North||Kearsarge Road|
|Seavey Street||West||Route 16/White Mt.Hwy|
|Seavey Street||East||North-South Road|
|Seavey Street||West||North-South Road|
|Sidetrack Road||East||West SideRoad|
|Skimobile Road||West||Kearsarge Road|
|StarkRoad||North||Route l13/East MainStreet|
|StarkRoad||West||Route I53/Eaton Road|
|Sunset Hill Road||West||Route 16/White Mt. Hwy|
|TaskerHill Road||North||Route 153/Pleasant St|
|The Lane||North||Mechanic Street|
|Thompson Road||North||Artist Falls Road|
|ThomeHill Road||East||Route 16/Main Street|
|TowleRoad||North||Kancamagus Hwy (Rte 112)|
|Valley ViewRoad||East||Route 16/White Mountain Highway|
|Village Lane||South||Route 113/E. Main St.|
|Washington Street||East||Route 16A/East SideRoad|
|Washington Street||West||West SideRoad|
|West Main Street||North||Route 16/Main Street|
|West Main Street||South||Route 16/Main Street|
|West Side Road||North||River Road|
|Whitaker Lane||East||OldBartlett Road|
|Whitaker Lane||West||Kearsarge Road|
|Whitaker Lane||West||OldBartlett Road|
|Wilder Street||North||Route 113 and E. Main St.|
|Wilder Street||South||Chase Avenue|
|Wyman Avenue||North||Hurricane Mountain Road|
141-31. Traffic control signals.
141-32. One-way Streets.
[Amended 11/87,8/02 by Board of Selectmen]
The following described streets or parts of streets are hereby designated as one-way streets, and vehicles traveling on them shall proceed only in the direction indicated:
|Name of Street||Direction of Travel||Limits|
|[Added 11/87 by Board of Selectmen]|
|Norcross Circle||West||From Route 16 to the former Post Office|
|[Added 11/87 by Board of Selectmen)|
|North-South Road||South||From Mechanic Street To Kearsarge Road|